Managing Your Own Web Content?
WysiwygPro is designed to be simple and familiar to use. It
looks and behaves much like any popular word processor.
Where possible it
avoids using HTML terminology so that anyone should be able to use this editor
without training. But don't be fooled by appearances, we've packed
WysiwygPro 3 full of power, user features and advanced HTML editing options to
satisfy even the most demanding HTML expert, while preserving our trademark
ease of use.
Take a look at the new features:
New Power user features
optional tag path displays all tags surrounding the current selection
and allows you to select, edit, remove or delete each tag.
- The advanced tag editor allows you to edit the properties of any HTML element.
improved source code editor features syntax highlighting, line
numbering, word wrap, find and replace and when you switch to the
source code view the current cursor position and or selection is
highlighted in the source code.
Improved File Manager
- You can now move and copy files and folders as well as rename, delete and create. We've also thrown in a basic image editor!
- Manage multiple files at once: rename, delete, copy move and upload multiple files simultaneously.
- Manage media files including Flash, Flash Video, MP3, Windows Media and QuickTime.
- When inserting video files WysiwygPro detects the correct dimensions
and when inserting Flash it detects the required player version.
Everything tweaked and refined
Enhancements have been made to every dialog and every feature including
more special characters, new paste cleanup options, better management
of bookmarks, heaps of new table editing options and much more...
Making sure there are no spelling mistakes is important to everyone
so we have included a Free spellchecker, available in 31 languages.
Click the Full Window button to expand the editor to fill the entire browser window
If the editor is too small and you can't see all your content simply drag the lower right corner to resize as desired.
WysiwygPro has all the features you'd expect from a leading word processor. Check out the Demo if you don't believe us!